House Cleaning Portsmouth takes very seriously the privacy of everyone who visits our website or contacts us for any reason. We are working hard on protecting your personal information implementing different security measures to comply with the General Data Protection Regulations.
What Information We Collect
The information collected through the communication with us is limited to the absolute minimum needed to perform our service. It may be personal data provided by you or collected automatically:
- Your name, email, telephone number and postal address which you share when make an enquiry using the contact form, live chat, writing us an email or call us by phone.
- We may automatically collect some information about your activity on our website such as pages you access, your IP address, location, web browser, language.
- We do not need any sensitive information about you as your ethnic origin, religion, political views so please, do not share any of this when contacting us.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect is used only for the purposes we collect it:
- To give you further details about services we provide in cases when you contact us with such request.
- To make you a free quotation.
- To provide you with the requested service.
- To communicate with you regarding your orders.
- To improve the quality of our services.
- To improve our website and make it functional.
What Are Your Rights
Because of the new General Data Protection Regulation, you have some rights regarding your personal information.
- You can receive information about what kind of personal data we have about you.
- You can edit it at any time.
- You have the right to restrict processing of your personal information.
- You can request deletion of your information.
If you want to make some changes or to request a deletion of your personal information we have about you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 023 8015 8787. We will address the issue and make everything possible to solve the problem in a short term. Please, be aware that we may need to verify your identity before taking any actions.
We will never share or sell your personal data to other organisations.
The personals details you share with us are available to limited persons in our company who are directly responsible for fulfilling your order with us.
The only occasion we may disclose some of your personal information is if this is required by law authorities. This may be to prevent fraud or to protect someone's right, their safety or property.
Security of Your Personal Data
We know that keeping your personal data secure is very important and we do all the best to safeguard it. We take all needed actions to protect it from accidental loss, unauthorised access, disclosure, alter, misuse. All of our employees work with customer’s information in strict confidentiality and your information can be used only for the purposes to fulfil your request with us.
We retain your personal data for the purposes to operate our business. The retention period depends of the type of information we hold and in what stage is your order. However, you can be sure that we store your personal data only for as long as it's needed to proceed your booking, for accounting purposes or if the law permits or requires to retain your data for longer. Be aware that it is your right to ask us for deletion of your information at any time, also you may ask us to forget you or to transfer all the data we have about you in structured machine readable format. We would be happy to provide you with all information you need but first of all we may need to verify your identity in order to prevent frauds.
Third Party Links
It is possible our site to contain third-party links and you may be sure that they are carefully selected but you need to know that they are not operated by us and we have no control of their content and we have no connection with their privacy standards. They have their own Privacy Policies and you need to read them and to decide if you want to share some kind of personal data with them or not.
Find out more information about cookies we use here: https://cookies.insites.com/about-cookies/
If you want to disable cookies or to change your preferences about what kind of cookies you are agreeing to be stored on your device, you can do this through the settings option in your browser. It may require different steps depending on the browser you use. It is possible after disabling cookies, some parts of the website do not work properly. Get additional information at https://cookies.insites.com/disable-cookies/
Do you have questions? Please, share your concerns and comments by contacting us through our chat, contact form, email email@example.com or call us at 023 8015 8787