023 8015 8787
second line 020 3519 email@example.com
End of Tenancy Cleaning In Portsmouth
No one would like to rent an overlooked property with filthy and dusty rooms. It`s a part of the tenancy agreement to keep everything neat and tidy and leaving it in the same condition when you leave is obligatory. Well, now it's time to move out from your property in Portsmouth. But in order to get your deposit back, there is one more step – perform an end of tenancy cleaning so the house is ready for the new tenants. What is the more secure way of getting your deposit back? It`s simple - rely on our cleaning company in Portsmouth. No matter if you are a tenant or a landlord preparing a property to let, you are going to need thorough clean to prove responsibility and reliability.
Wait no longer but call us on 023 8015 8787 and let us get your Portsmouth end of tenancy cleaning well done!
Take Advantage of Our End of Tenancy Cleaning:
- Top-To-Bottom Cleaning
- Organised, Motivated Cleaners
- New Specialised Equipment
- A Convenient Service Guaranteed Within 48 Hours
Some of the Tasks That Our Cleaning Team Will Do Involve:
- Cleaning outside and inside wardrobes and shelves. Just take out your personal belongings and leave them empty for our cleaning team
- Removing grease, dust, filth particles and stains from every surface(have in mind that we don`t typically clean walls)
- Cleaning showcases and windows (if you wish the windows can be cleaned from the outside - just arrange a window cleaning as an additional service)
- Scrubbing, damp wiping, polishing worktops and cleaning small details like sockets and light switches
Call Our Portsmouth End of Tenancy Cleaners
We fully understand what is required from us when you are moving out or moving in. Our dedicated mobile team is at your disposal seven days a week and will be happy to meet your demands. We are equipped with all the necessary equipment, products and tools to perform the job. Our cleaners diligently pay attention to every inch of your property. Our work will ensure a smooth move out for the former tenants and a hassle-free move in for the new ones at very competitive prices.
Don`t lose more time – dial 023 8015 8787 and request a service today!
What You Need for Your First Night At Your New Place
You should be well-prepared not only when you move out of your property but when you arrive at your new place. In order to avoid unpleasant situations, pack these essentials so you have them on hand when you need them.
- Documents/ Paperwork
- All your valuables
- A blow-up bed (just in case)
- Clothes – have a change of clothes for every family member
- Bag with toiletries
- Box with your kitchen essentials – instant coffee, tea bags, biscuits, kettle, cutlery, etc
- Box with your kid`s essentials – favourite toys, a soft blanket, favourite snack, etc
- Box with your pet essentials – water bowl, bed/ blanket, food, their favourite toy, etc